One of LA’s hottest, chef-driven restaurant concepts with locations in Brentwood & West Hollywood, is looking to hire an experienced AGM to join their new DTLA rooftop restaurant! Prepare yourself for stunning city views and a special ambiance unlike any other restaurant these days. Extremely competitive salary and benefits! Ideal candidates must have prior hotel restaurant experience.
- Drive service standards, guest experience & culture of excellence through the leadership of assigned venue.
- Maintain high-level of communication standards with leadership, staff & guests.
- Manage all exempt & non-exempt staff and maintain sufficient staffing levels; coach & develop teams for success.
- Coordinating pre-opening practice meals, parties & associated invite lists and logistics.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, planning & communication skills.
- Collaborating with leadership to execute pre-opening training for FOH and BOH staff.
- Sourcing, recruiting, staffing, and onboarding of management and hourly staff & standard operating procedures.
- Execute training plans for new hire and ongoing development.
- 3+ of restaurant management experience.
- Must have an advanced understanding of restaurant operations and high-volume restaurant experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot problems big and small on an enterprise-level as well as one on one with store staff.
- Experience and thorough understanding of accounting, budgeting processes, including materials, direct and indirect labor, and overheads.
- Proficiency with common computer programs, (ie: Word, Excel, etc), restaurant POS systems.
- Competitive salary
- Monthly Bonuses
- Good work/life balance
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance (PPO)
- Family meal
- Dining vouchers
- Paid time off
- Phone coverage
- Potential growth within the organization
- Unique corporate culture