Love Mediterranean cuisine?! Attention hospitality professionals! We have an exciting opportunity with an innovative & exciting new restaurant concept located in Woodland Hills. This restaurant group understands the importance of creating an upbeat work environment and appreciates a good work/life balance. Our VIP client is looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial & upbeat General Manager to lead the team with the grand opening or a brand new concept. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a group with no limits to anticipated growth!!
- Responsible for daily operations of the business, manage all staff & ensure above & ensure above & beyond customer service.
- Development, planning & implementation of standards & procedures for restaurant-level operations, as well as training & development of all venue-level staff.
- Responsible for the operational execution and financial performance of all venues under his supervision.
- Must have an advanced understanding of restaurant operations
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have 5+ years of GM experience.
- Must have prior experience working in fine dining.
- Excellent organizational, leadership, planning and communication skills.
- Must have experience & a thorough understanding of accounting & budgeting processes, including materials, direct & indirect labor & overheads.
- Proficiency with common computer programs, (ie: Word, Excel, etc), email, and with restaurant POS systems.
- Very competitive salary
- Bonus incentive
- Medical PPO
- Matching 401k
- Family meal
- Dining vouchers
- Paid time off
- Phone coverage
- Plenty of parking
- Potential growth within the organization
- unique corporate culture