I’m looking to connect with passionate & experienced Sales Managers who preferably have experience working in sales – or catering industry. I’m interested in meeting with individuals who are high-energy, have the proven ability to think outside of the box & create organic methods of outreach. This is the perfect opportunity to pursue a career in sales. For all you social butterflies & those who are looking to pursue a career on the corporate side of the hospitality industry, this is the perfect role for you.
- Understand policies, catering procedures, menus & services the company can offer.
- Running a full cycle sales process which includes generating leads, booking appointments, scheduling free tastings & processing the catering orders.
- Generating new catering business leads, servicing existing contacts & building strong relationships.
- Update & manage the team’s CRM system.
- Promote catering services, conducting restaurant tours & performing lunch tastings at corporate accounts.
- Compiling and maintaining a customer file & database for tracking sales, cold calls, repeat business & new business.
- Produces sales based on leads via outgoing phone calls, email inquiries, visits, or internal referrals with the purpose of converting that lead to sales.
- Must be meticulous & have the ability to communicate effectively & establish clear communication with clients, restaurants & the team.
Skills & Qualifications
- High-energy, enthusiastic & have excellent customer service skills.
- Must be meticulous, detailed orientated & organized.
- Generate new business, close sales and maintain repeat customers.
- Comfortable generating leads list & prospects & cold calls.
- Valid CA driver license, reliable car, insurance & good driving record.
- Punctual, polished, professional, confident & goal-oriented.
- Competitive compensation
- Bonus plan
- Lunches catered
- Phone coverage
- Growth within the organization
- Unique corporate culture
- Gas mileage reimbursement