Become the newest Private Event Coordinator at Brentwood’s hottest new elevated dining establishments. In this role, you will assist the General Manager and in planning private events for Hollywood elite. With grand seating and capacity, you will play an integral role in the execution of large parties both indoors and outdoors.
Work alongside world class chefs and a certified sommelier to create elegant, sophisticated, and classic LA-style events. Apply now—this job will go fast.
- Prefer a minimum of 2 years banquet/events experience
- Proven track record of supporting the marketing/prospecting programs to drive event revenues
- Proven ability in communication and a collaborative work environment
- Creative, energetic outgoing personality with organizational skills and attention to detail
- Sales experience preferably in catering and private event functions
- Must have practical knowledge of food preparation and social customs of etiquette, especially in regards to private events
- Responsible for assisting in the selling, planning, and coordinating of all aspects of private event and meeting functions held within the club to support the PED to achieve the annual private event sales plan
- Become proficient in the use of cater pro catering program
- This includes meeting with the clients to determine needs, meeting those needs and exceeding their expectations through detailed communication with both client and support staff from prospecting to execution of the event
- Support Private Event Director with creating marketing materials to promote private events
- Manage private event social media posts
- Distribute daily and weekly reports, ensuring accuracy of all information