Farm to Table restaurant & cafe located LA’s beautiful Beverly Hills neighborhood is looking to hire an experienced Kitchen Manager. Creativity welcomed!
- Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared & served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards.
- Provide orientation of company and department rules, policies & procedures &oversee training of new kitchen employees.
- Fill in where needed to ensure guest service standards &efficient operations.
- Work with restaurant managers to plan and price menu items. Establish portion sizes & prepare standard recipe cards for all new menu items.
- Control food cost &usage by following proper requisition of products from storage areas, product storage procedures, standard recipes and waste control procedures.
- Oversee and ensure that restaurant policies on employee performance appraisals are followed & completed on a timely basis.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ years kitchen management experience.
- The ideal candidate must be confident in his or her ability to run the kitchen & must be a true team player.
- Must have confidence in managing BOH & hiring new members if necessary.
- This individual must be ambitious, dedicated & excited to grow within the culinary family.
- Must be a master when it comes to all financial elements of the business.
- Must have prior experience working in a corporate environment.
- Farm to Table experience & a genuine passion for scratch cooking preferred!
Competitive salary * Quarterly bonus incentive * Corporate culture that embraces chef creativity * Medical * Family meal * Dining vouchers * Paid time off * Phone coverage * Growth within the organization * Unique company culture * Plenty of parking